is it necessary?

Is it necessary to use your first morning urine when taking an early HPT? have you ever used your midmorning urine and have it be accurate...on an early test 3 days before your expected period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The further along you are the more easily you can get results. That said, it has never mattered for me. I always got my positive, even at 4 days before I got my period in the afternoon. I've never done the first pee in the morning thing. I always forget.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I say take it whenever. If you are pregnant, you are pregnant. If you do take it and it says not pregnant, just wait a few more days and try again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• the morning pee is supposed to have the highest amount of HCg in it if you are pregnant but you can take it anytime liek the annonymous said take it and if it is neg wait about 3-5 days and try again if you are pregnant your HCG will double about every 72 hours
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 21, 2009