Which wild animal are you??

I got Hawk:
Hawks are very smart, intuitive and patient animals. They live mostly alone, they are not easily scared, and they are the uncanny rulers of the open skies. Your quiet, relaxed and cunning personality will fit in perfectly with these fascinating flying kings

Ramble_on

Asked by Ramble_on at 6:03 PM on May. 9, 2014 in Just for Fun

• Of course I got the sloth!!

anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:19 PM on May. 9, 2014

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:30 PM on May. 9, 2014

• The Deer is a beautiful, majestic animal. They travel in groups, take care of their own and are constantly stunning. Your perfect sense of self worth and concern for others will make you an honorary member of their family

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:32 PM on May. 9, 2014

• Dolphins are kind, peaceful and loving animals. They like the company of others, acting playfully and showing affection at every possible moment. Your true characteristics match the ones of this beautiful animal perfectly, and you should be proud of yourself. you're one of the good guys

bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:07 PM on May. 9, 2014

• I got wolf. There is nothing more powerful than a pack of wolves working together to achieve a common goal. Wolves know the value of team work, hard work, and perseverance, much like you. So put on your winter coat and go meet your new friends (some snacks would be appreciated).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:22 PM on May. 9, 2014

• Tigers are powerful, passionate and daring animals. They like to play with each other, tan in the sun, and sharpen their claws for dinner time. Just like them you are a very warm person, who would do whatever it takes to protect his loved ones, with the single flaw of short temper. Work on your weaknesses, celebrate your triumphs and roar in pride!

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:50 PM on May. 9, 2014

• I got tiger. :)
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:44 AM on May. 10, 2014

• Dolphin
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:13 PM on May. 9, 2014

• I didn't take the quiz but I know for sure that I'm Sarah from The Land Before Time..........lol
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 10:50 PM on May. 9, 2014

• Tiger. Dh took and also got tiger. Pretty cool
    srltb143

Answer by srltb143 at 7:42 PM on May. 11, 2014