What is wrong with my stomach?!?!?!? adult content

I'm having an endoscopy and colonoscopy on May 23. Just wondering if anybody has gone through this before and what it was caused by. I had my baby 13 weeks ago and ever since then I have had GI problems. First it started a couple days after I had him, loss of appetite, nausea, intestines cramps sometimes. Now for the past month or so my upper left stomach up in my left rib cage hurts after eating, have a gaggy sensation in my throat, feels like something is pressing down in the middle of my rib cage not painful just a weird sensation where my esophagus meets my stomach and makes me feel queasy, it almost feels like a muscle there can't relax and its putting pressure Idk. I also have difficulty swallowing sometimes food gets stuck in my throat and esophagus, sometimes even saliva its like my muscles sometimes don't want to move. I barely eat anything now, some days I can eat ok then others I can't. The main discomfort is the weird gaggy sensation in my throat and esophagus. Also my stool has a foul odor and my breath smells exactly like my stool. Idk if multiple things are going on or just one thing. Just wondering if anybody has any idea what is going on. I have had a CT scan, ultrasound, HIDA scan and blood work which was all normal.

bellaa90

Asked by bellaa90 at 2:21 AM on May. 10, 2014 in Health

• I think we've told you the other 16 times you've asked this question that you need to seek medical attention.. We really can't answer this here as we are not doctors.
    Ramble_on

Answer by Ramble_on at 4:30 AM on May. 10, 2014

• We re not going to know what is wrong. Wait for the results of the endoscopy and colonoscopy
    ladybugmamax2

Answer by ladybugmamax2 at 8:31 AM on May. 10, 2014

• I think your constant worrying is actually making you sick.
    But I'm not a doctor so wait until your results come back
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:36 AM on May. 10, 2014

• I've seen your question several times. I have no on site equipment to check you out. However, I will tell you this. My cousin was having several of your symptoms.... to the point where she was scared to eat for fear of choking. "Everything was causing her to choke", she insisted. Finally, after every single test, it was determined to be her nerves. She was put on some anti-anxiety medications and anti-depressants. She has been on these for about 13 years now.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:03 AM on May. 10, 2014

• i think you are talking to the wrong doctors
    I think you need to talk to a mental health professional
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:41 AM on May. 10, 2014

• Before you deleted all your previous questions it was noted that you've been discussing this issue LONG before you had your child. Something like over a year, at least.

I agree with the others. You need to see a mental health professional. You've had pretty much every major and minor test done and nothing is physically wrong. You see several different doctors which allows you to keep this going but ultimately someone is going to compare notes and the testing will stop. Get the help you need. Make your next appointment a therapist
    Thairaze

Answer by Thairaze at 9:45 AM on May. 10, 2014

• I agree with these ladies about the mental health. Anxiety can cause so weird symptoms. I've had similar symptoms; I knew they were anxiety/fear related, but I didn't seek treatment until I had a full blown panic after my DH's Mawmaw unexpectedly died. I actually several of those. Doctor did full work up (blood work, chest xrays, ekg, electrocardiogram, she even checked thyroid function; all normal except potassium was slightly low) after I went to the ER several times. I've been taking Celexa for a few months now, and I feel like my old self. I'm back to eating better, too.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:22 AM on May. 10, 2014

• Please speak with your doctor.

BTW no one really cares if you delete your questions. Just get the help you need.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 10, 2014

• The throat issue sounds like it could bad acid reflux. And stomach issues could be gallbladder I've known quit a few women who have had gallbladder issues either during or after pregnancy. Both can make you sick to your stomach.
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 2:58 PM on May. 10, 2014

• Actually, you have been asking about tummy issues for the past year. So it seems it was going on for a very long time.

I understand that you are probably looking for solace and a friend to talk to about this, more than actual medical advice, but you keep asking about the issue, which no one here can help you with, as we are not doctors.

I do hope that you get some answers from your doctor when you get those two tests.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:39 PM on May. 10, 2014