Does yours pout if he doesn't get some? adult content

I swear, I feel like saying to him: "to go get his estrogen levels checked- sally!" I'm sorry if I'm tired & you woke me up in the middle of the night. How do you go from me saying "I'm tired, can it wait?" To "you don't find me attractive anymore" and going down to sleep on the couch?

Men!

(anon for obvious reasons)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on May. 10, 2014 in Relationships

• He does occasionally, but only if it's been a long while (like haven't had sex in a week or so). I guarantee he is pouting his ass off right now, but then again, so am I. It's been about 4 1/2 months..
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:55 PM on May. 10, 2014

• No he doesn't.
    abecee

Answer by abecee at 9:54 AM on May. 10, 2014

• Honey, we haven't had sex in two years b/c of his health ... incredibly painful for him to have sex ... so, no, he doesn't pout.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:11 AM on May. 10, 2014

• No. I guess I can understand the hurt feelings but I can't ever picture my husband reacting like that

Answer by missanc at 10:42 AM on May. 10, 2014

• my question is- is there something else going on that makes him feel like you think he's not attractive anymore?
    or is he just being a jerk and laying a guilt trip?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:06 AM on May. 10, 2014

• not really. he'd just keep on until I gave in. lately, I'm the one wanting it more so...yeah lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:27 PM on May. 10, 2014