Natural Birth Control???

I really can not afford to have any more children.. but I am also not willing to take a buncha hormones either...I am just wondering if anyone knows of any natural ways to prevent pregnancy? I don't have good luck... I became pregnant the very first time me and my SO slept together..and I can not imagine just not having sex ever again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Health

• Natural? Yes, don't have sex.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• NFP is tracking your cycle and knowing your fertile times. You may want to research that and it's the only true method of natural birth control that I know of.

The paragard IUD is not natural, but is totally non-horomonal. I used it for several years and it was very effective birth control.

Other than that, there are condoms or one of you having something permanent done to prevent pregancy (if you don't plan on having any more children).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Condoms (him) plus spemicidal foam (you) works well. Discuss this with your gyn who will have the latest information.

Answer by Bmat at 11:50 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• If you are certain you don't want any more children, have your tubes tied. That is the only way you will be certain of not getting pregnant again.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 12:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• google Wild Yam. It's a herb that you take twice a day. works for us!
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2009