Anyone ever get a faint line through the middle of a pregnancy test (horozontally)?

I took a pregnancy test and almost immediately one line showed up and another showed up going horozontally going all the way across the test...does that mean it didn't work right, that I'm pregnant, or that I'm not pregnant? I've never had one do this before. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if it was a plus sign then faint or not that is a positive but if it looked liek the negative then no but ya i have gotten the faint line i did with this pregnancy and it turned out that yup it was right lol i am pregnant
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• If the line isn't supposed to be horizontal, it doesn't mean anything. I've had that happen on a lot of pregnancy tests. It's just from the dye moving across it. Sorry.
    Of course if it is a plus sign test then I would say it means your pregnant.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 4:01 AM on Feb. 22, 2009