movement at 20 weeks?

ok, so I'm almost 21 weeks, and i used to feel gas bubble type things..but I don't anymore ..( maybe it WAS just gas!) i don't know..but im a bit worried ,maybe a bit paranoid lol...but anyways, what should movement feel like at 20 weeks ? and would it be normal if i wasn't feeling any quite yet? should i be worried?
also any suggestions on how to ease round ligament pains? i get this cramping feeling all across my stomach at night mostly just before bed or if i am sitting on the couch watching a movie , or just plain if i am sitting too long..and it lasts a few mins then goes away..

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 12:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• movement it it normal to start feeling flutters you will feel more harder kicks around 25 weks i wouldnt worry some moms dont feel things til about 30 weeks just depends on how and where your baby is carring
    the ligament pains try wamr water rags tylenol or a warm bath other then that just gotta grit you teeth and take it lol trust me i know howyou feel im 31 weeks and i feel like im gonna just die oof pain lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I first felt flutters at 15 weeks, I am now 19 weeks and they feel slightly stronger and are a little more regular. I wouldn't worry about movement this early on. Right now it is going to be sporadic and not very strong.

As for RL pain, I feel ya!!! I have been having horrible RL pain in the last week, I find mine usually goes away if I lay down for awhile. If yours gets worse with lying down or sitting then try going for a walk.

JulianeB

Answer by JulianeB at 12:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I finally found something to help with that pain and the hip/ back pain I've been having. It's a pregnancy support belt they sell at Babies 'r us. Instant relief! Ahhhhh. lol

There is no right time or way to feel the baby. The placenta may be in the front and the baby could be kicking that all of the time, so it's movements are cushioned and you are less aware of them. With my first I didn't feel any movement til about 23 weeks and it wasn't regular until about 30. With this pregnancy I first felt movement at 16 weeks but it is not regular yet and I'm almost 19 weeks. It is much stronger though than the first baby.
    Ellen523

Answer by Ellen523 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2009