bleeding..need help

ok my last normal period was jan 11-15.
and my period was due fe8th and didnt come but i had some brown discharge when i went to the bathroom. i took two preg test they both came out neg. well lastnight i started bleeding an bleed through the night but now its look brown again..whats goin on? did i have a misscarriage or could i still have the baby if i was preg?

amberbby90

Asked by amberbby90 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that happens wth normal periods for me but if you were to be pregnant and had heavy bleeding then yes odds are you misscarried that is what happend 3 times to me if you are worried that that is what had happened get to a dr right away to be checked because if you did miscarry they need to check you and if it has not come out on its own then they need to take it out to avoid infection . i personally would go get checked i mean better safe then sorry right and it ould be possible that it is implantation bleeding and the baby that you may be carring is just fine but like i said id go get checked out as soon as you can just to be 100 % for sure
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• if you had a miscarriage it would definitely be noticeable. the bleeding would have to be really really bad. I know when I had a miscarriage I bled for days on end and it was extremely heavy. I definitely agree with the first poster, go get yourself checked out. But it sounds like it was just a normal period. your body can go through stuff like this where your cycle gets all messed up for no reason. if youve been stressed and such that can have a huge effect on it. I would say go to the doc, call them now and make an appt. good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I'd say to call your doctor. It sounds like you could've had a miscarriage. I had one in August at 4 weeks, and it was simillar to what you described. Although, I the tests I took were positive, except the last one I took a week later. I also had one at 10.5 weeks seven months earlier, and that was a much bigger ordeal. Good luck.
    madys_mama

Answer by madys_mama at 4:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• no i dnt think it was a misscarriage,i think it was my period,.
    amberbby90

Answer by amberbby90 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2009