Nutramigen Forumla

My daughter is 5 weeks old, she been having colic issues, not sleeping, crying, gassy... so we switched yesterday from similac sensitive to nutramigen and she has just been knocked out... has anyone used this... I'm not complaining about the sleep... but just wondering how soon you noticed a change? Any thing else you've noticed about it, did it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• YES IT WORKED AMAZING FOR US. :)
    from the first bottle we tried. I had the same problem my son did when I was a baby and it worked for me- and as soon as my son was having the same problems my son was she ran to the store and bought me a can and it was amazing as well :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• It took a little bit to work for us, I would say, about 3 or 4 days. But, we had tried at least 3 or 4 different formulas before this one, so it could have just taken a bit to get out of their system. My boys were on it from 2 or 3 months until 12 months, and they did great.

I'm so glad that you found something that worked for your LO.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• My daughter is 14 years old now, but I experienced this when she was a baby. It helped her almost immediately, within a day or two. She had a really hard time with any other formula I tried.
    Hang in thereI
    FunintheSun401

Answer by FunintheSun401 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• My son also used it. It worked great for us almost immediately.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2009