Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where do i go to buy mace or pepper spray, or maybe a little taser?

Answer Question

Asked by burnt_crawfish at 12:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • Try a gun shop.

    Answer by halfpint_ny at 12:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • They have pepper spray key chains you can buy at Academy's Sports Stores. They come in cute little color and are really good. My Dad bought each of his daughters, teen granddaughters, and my mom one!

    Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • you can go to a store that has knifes etc i don't know if you can get a taser but i know you can get a good pepper can get some with UV-ink in it as well good luck!


    Answer by woobie102 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • you being stalked or what, girl??

    Answer by MammaMia72 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • you can actually get pepper spray at home depot! otherwise a gun store is your best bet

    Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • Tasers are illegal...atleast where i live they are. I got info for pepper spray in my sears credit card mailer. but i think mace is illegal too! but other than that im not sure where you can get it.

    Answer by babymaddy at 1:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • I found the spray at Dollar General.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • I'm not being stalked YET, but i just moved back to town and my ex is trying to find me, he's emailing my friends telling them to get me to call him and shit.. he's a little nutty

    Answer by burnt_crawfish at 2:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.