Can someone familiar with Texas climate help me with container gardening?

I need help on what and when to plant. How large the pots need to be, soil, ect..? I'm going to be PMing you questions as I go along. You'll be like my gardening coach..lol. Thanks!

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 1:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Do you know what your wanting to plant? An edible landscape, just veggies, just herbs, just flowers? Have you checked into www.squarefootgardening.com? This is an awesome website to help you get started also... I am currently getting a raised bed SFG started for my mother who cannot bend down to easily. I also have a website... www.naturescape.biz.
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 1:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I live in Cove, Arkansas... about 2 hours or so from Texarkana. Don't know if we have the same climate. Will try to help if I can. Go to my profile and e-mail, also join my Edible Landscaping Group. I would be glad to help you if I can!

naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 1:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• where at in texas? i lived in elpaso for two yrs and i think the climate is diff there than in dallas
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:40 AM on Feb. 22, 2009