No anons allowed....stay out.....

Why do you think they are so nasty and derail all legitimate questions?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 8:38 AM on May. 19, 2014 in Just for Fun

• Either they have some personal vendetta or just enjoy the chaos. It shows a lack of respect not just for the individuals being targeted, but for EVERYONE in Answers, IMO.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:40 AM on May. 19, 2014

• I agree. And its frustrating as hell to have to constantly ignore the five stupid anons to get to the intelligent conversation going on in the legitimate questions.
    sahmamax2

Comment by sahmamax2 (original poster) at 8:43 AM on May. 19, 2014

• Obviously they got nothing better to do and enjoy doing it.....maybe if we did not feed them they would go away.

Answer by older at 8:44 AM on May. 19, 2014

• You know how it is. Some times we have a problem with them and sometimes we don't.

Summer is coming up, school will be out here at the end of this month.
    We will start getting more BS, all summer.

Answer by louise2 at 8:45 AM on May. 19, 2014

• "maybe if we did not feed them they would go away"

We do try, but that just makes them more resolute in their efforts to taunt and bait us.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:47 AM on May. 19, 2014

• .maybe if we did not feed them they would go away.

Nope, been tried a dozen times. When they don't get enough attention, they start intentionally derailing all the questions that aren't anon, then bitch about people picking on them when they're asked to stop. It won't be long before one of them has a tantrum in here just to say "neener neener you can't tell me what to do", regardless of the fact that it will make him or her look like a petty idiot. They don't care that one bitchy anon makes all anons bitchy by default. Screw the people with custody and medical issues to ask about, they just want their attention without the accountability.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:00 AM on May. 19, 2014

• It's this mentality that causes the behavior.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:01 AM on May. 19, 2014

• I'm not entirely sure, but it is like dealing with my DD tantrums, except eventually she gets the hint and stops. Sometimes you'd think I was torturing her or something, and all that I did was tell her no. Toddler tantrums are no fun.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:15 AM on May. 19, 2014

• I agree with everyone! I just had an anon call me an idiot b of.a suggestion i made on the home page futured post! Anon more then not just want to cause a scene
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:40 AM on May. 19, 2014

• Rachel if they called you a name it's against the TOS... Report it. If they get reported enough using anon they loose it.

Report the crap out of them!!
    Ramble_on

Answer by Ramble_on at 9:59 AM on May. 19, 2014