Who feels like they have a curse against them?

Do you feel like no matter what you do/how you act, you have the same things happen to you and you have no control?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never have. I feel like if something happens over and over to me I must be doing something to make that happen. I search out the cause, and change my own actions to change the outcome. Maybe you could share your situation with some people and they can identify what you are doing if you can't see it for yourself?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I have a sister in law from Phnom Penh, Cambodia. She honestly and whole heartedly believes that a girl back home put a curse on her. The curse makes her spit all the time for some reason. Due to the cultural difference we obviously think she is crazy.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I don't know so much about a curse....but I do know that every damn time I see the light at the end of the tunnel, someone makes the tunnel LONGER!

ARGH!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I don't know about a curse, but I definitely have bad luck. Every kind of electronic device I have goes wonky . .. computers, cell phones, dvd players, tvs . . . no luck. This is my third hard drive in this laptop. No luck . . . that's why I let dh handle all the electronic stuff around the house other than my laptop and my cell.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• YES
    not sure how much is environmental and how much is phsycosymatic but i have been trying really hard to look at the good in my life (which is at this time a beautiful, healthy little girl and great husband) but , that is all ! if i had to list what i have lost over last 3 or so years i wouldn't have enough room ! Definatly feel dark cloud looming over my head !
    Anonymous

• Research the Law of Attraction:) It will change your life and your luck-you just need to be committed:)
    Anonymous

• No. I feel that God has blessed me and my family greatly this year. And though our goverment may be suffering a deficit this is the first year my family has been debt free, have money in savings and finally moving forward.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2009