s/o has ms?

My s/o has MS, and I am having a hard time looking up information on it. Every site I have been on all says the same things. I would like to find information on people who are living with MS. Somebody I can talk to, to see what I can do to help. We have already changed his diet and he has started to exercise, but I know there is more we can do. Any suggestions? Anybody that I can talk to out there?

lilmama5268

Asked by lilmama5268 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Health

• My mom has MS and has since I was about 12. ( I am now 25) So I do know a little about living with someone who has it. If you would like to PM me, and let me know exactly what your looking for, even if it is just a listening ear..feel free. What kind of MS does he have? There are 2 different ones. Also, have you contacted your local MS society? They might be able to help answer some of your questions, but I would be more than willing to talk with you!
    Best of luck!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• My ex bf step mom has it. I also know a little bit about it if you need some info.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I'm so sorry to hear about you s/o having ms. Montel Williams has a book out on his struggles and recovery process. There might also be some help online info that you can get. I hope you find some help.
    cat4458

Answer by cat4458 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• oh, have you looked to see if cafemom has a ms group?
    cat4458

Answer by cat4458 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• cafemom has support groups for moms w/ ms, i have looked.. i did find some on myspace, but i don't go on there much, but i am going to look into that later
    lilmama5268

Answer by lilmama5268 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Im sorry that your s/o has MS my sister was diagnosed with MS two years ago. I know she contacted our local MS society and they sent out a ton of information to her. Good luck
    Princessstar024

Answer by Princessstar024 at 12:57 AM on Feb. 22, 2009