Anyone else go though this?

Has anyone else gone though a stage where all they want to do is clean? I heard that it can be a sign of labor, I'm just wondering if that's true and if anyone has experienced it and if so how long was it before you went into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its a sign of things getting close its called nesting and most women start doing it a few weeks before labor comes on and some like me start long before then lol i recently start just cleaning and cleaning and getting everything put together and ready its normal and pretty much every women does it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I have been going through that, and did with both of my other pregnancies. I believe that they call it nesting. Unfortunately, none of mine has ever lead to labor. I am also hoping that this one isn't an early sign, since I am only 32 weeks.
    I believe it is just your motherly instinct kicking in, and your body trying to help you get everything ready for when the time comes.
    Best of Luck to you! Congrats on the upcoming arrival!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• lol alright cause I'm 35wks and it seems to be coming out of no where
    Anonymous

• ya its normal im 31 weks and have been doing it for about a week now ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I started doing it when I was 30 weeks, and I'm currently 38 and haven't gone into labor yet. It's called "nesting" You're motherly instincts are beginning, and you want to be ready and prepared for when Baby gets here :)
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 2:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• No it's not a sign of labor.
    Anonymous

• i will be 40 weeks in 2 days
    and iv been nesting since i was around 37 weeks
    and still no baby but every pregnancy is diff
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I am only 28 week and I have been cleaning like a mad woman for the past three days, but I did that early with bother my other children too.
    MamaZoe2005

Answer by MamaZoe2005 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2009