Have you ever made you SO cry?

Have you ever said or done something to your SO to make him bust out crying???

Eveshalloween

Asked by Eveshalloween at 2:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• yes. It was awful. If I ever thought I couldn't withstand my own pain, I was wrong. I could tolerate anything to spare pain for someone I love. You just have to forgive yourself though, and find a way to make things right.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 2:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• One time back when we first got engaged I accused him of not loving me and he cried. I melted and felt so bad.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• omg im so mean to my husband! i used to make him cry all the time. i dont know why hes still with me!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Right before we got engaged, I made him cry and I was really surprised and felt bad.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I have once or twice in the 10 yrs we've been together, but we both got over it. Now he on the other hand has made me cry a whole lotta times.
    Anonymous

• Yep iv made him cry alot of times and it made me feel awful there are still certain subjects we can fight about that makes him get like that!! But he is certainly paying me back!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Yes a few times, but now he's a bitter, hard ass...grr..
    Anonymous

• Yes when I told him I was leaving... I think it was his only way to get me to realize how much it hurt and keep me here.... He is actually the strongest person I have ever known... I think its crazy when I hear some say they aren't a man if they cry or show emotion... I feel blessed to know he loves me that much...
    Anonymous

• I only made him cry once and I have only seen him cry that ONCE...

Two months after we had our first child I told him that I thought I was pregnant again-poor guy cried like a baby and they weren't happy tears! We were 21 years old and did not have the finances to support one child let alone two! Well, it was just a scare, thank goodness:)
    Anonymous

• yes, we were fighting and i told him that i hated my life with him, that alll he ever does is make me cry. i didnt feel bad, he needed to hear it, that i was not happy and he needed to manage his anger issues, and it has gotten better.
    Anonymous