How do I go about starting a group to connect parents and teachers helping one another to make learning easier for the special need student? (wirt, roane co. wv)

I want to try a new approach to helping your special needs child in the home AND in school. I call it " From this point on....." this will help by not putting the blame on why your child is this special way; and move on to what can we do right now, today to help the succeed. I also want to help the moms/dads begin a new relationship with thier chils teacher and work together as a team, then it to continue through the summer onto the next teacher.

aprilann65

Asked by aprilann65 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• I just wanted to say Hi! I am from Parkersburg, WV! Nice to see a piece of home on here (we are military)
    I believe you just click on groups up above and somewhere in there should be something about starting a group
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 2:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Go here: http://www.cafemom.com/groups/create.php and follow the options for starting a group based on common interest (or you can choose to do it based on your location. Just follow the options).
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2009