Baby Monitors with Video

Does anybody out here have one of the baby monitors that has the video capability? I'm just wondering if they are worth the extra money?

Proudmomof82008

Asked by Proudmomof82008 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Shopping

• Yes I had one for my dd, but for me I would say yes that it was worth it. Seeing as how my daughter has seziures, and many other medical problems. It set me at ease knowing that I could see her at all times!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• It is worth it if it gives you piece of mind. I went thru 2 other regular monitors before buying one used on Craigslist for my first born. It made the transition from family bed to his own room and bed much easier for me! I could still see AND hear him and know that he was ok. It also helped if he woke in the night - I could see if he was going to fall back asleep or if I needed to go in there for a quick cuddle. Def worth any amt of $$$ in my book! My first monitor died and I ran to the store the same day and bought another one. Mine has two channels and I just switch back and forth between the kids.
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 10:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2009