Disnry World resort sitters?

Anyone ever use the in room sitters at the Walt Disney World resorts? Did you like the person, Were you worried, how much did it cost?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 3:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Travel

• I have not, but I have a friend who did. She said the cost was "reasonable" (can't tell you dollar amounts) & she checked it out ahead of time & felt it was well regulated so she wasn't worried. My sister used the kid "club" (I think that is what they are called, group childcare areas) for my nieces while she & her husband had a nice dinner. She said she felt very confident leaving them there (ages 3 &5) and they had so much fun they were hesitant to leave! I believe those are free in the deluxe and some of the moderate resorts.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• why would you take your kids to disney world and then get a sitter??
    Anonymous

• Anon+ My children will be 2 and 5 at the time of the trip and though this trip is for them, my husband and I would like to have one night for us. After all it is our vacation to. Thank you Nysa.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I would feel ok with leaving my daughter with a sitter from Disney! to even work there they have to pass all kinds of back ground checks etc...to be honest i think it would be safer than paying a high school girl to watch them....have fun! and enjoy your time with your kids and hubby!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 6:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2009