• In the Spotlight:

So...what is on your TO-DO list today? (If you have one)

For me...I have to do dishes, do a couple loads of laundry, give my dog a bath, fix dinner later tonight (left over spaghetti), clean living room, vacuum living room, and that's pretty much it aside from taking care of my sick kids...

Briyawna

Asked by Briyawna at 3:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cooking, cooking, cooking for a family party tomorrow.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Taking care of all 4 of my kids , washing my son's and my cub scout uniforms , got to decorate a cake and getting ready for my son's Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet that's tomorrow.
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Well, I had my bio test this morning and I have already cleaned the whole house and now I'm waiting for my sister and her family to come over. I don't even think I'm going to cook. I think we'll do pizza!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• EVERYTHING~ Take care of my baby of cours and my sick hubby (flu) my daughter and some homework she's working on. Laundry~had it all done and then we had a plumbing problem hubby grabbed towels, blankets to soak up water so now im doing it all over again lol. Anyway it's ok i can handle it haha.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 3:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Well I just got home from a friends bday party and tonight I am going to see the play Doubt. Yay!
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 3:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Humm...give Joss a bath at some point, try and get her to take a friggin nap, finish doing laundry...and that's about it. I've done pretty much all my chores today.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Well, I gave my big one a bath, fed both, put my littlest down (my dh and I share kid-chores....) and I think I may do some dishes later and clean the living room. Same sh!t different day.
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 3:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Bath with my baby girl, CM, Cici's, grocery store, CM,Facebook, read The Reader, CM, Facebook....
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I have already been working on some laundry and taking care of the kiddos while jumping on and off of CM. I still need to finish laundry, get the dishes up out of the dishwasher, cook dinner, more dishes, vaccum living room floor, bathe the dog, get the kiddos a bath (the whole routine you know: bath, baby lotion, get dressed, comb hair, brush thier teeth, TA-DA done), get them in bed and settled, then I have to mop my kitchen and utility room floors, pre-make a lasgna for dinner tomorrow night, and begin working on my PowerPoint Presentation for my IT systems course. ALL of that on my own since hubby has cards with the buds tonight. I may just skip the mopping and do a bubble bath though. lol :)
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I cleaned out a closet. I have some stuff to donate and some to throw away, but the closet looks the same as when I started. I watered the indoor plants. Now I am fixing supper- I just peeled some sweet potatoes and put them in the microwave, and we'll have leftover meatloaf and salad.

Answer by Bmat at 4:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2009