What should I do?

I've been married for 14 yrs with 10 yo-son. I've always need sex more than my husband does. We're having sex 2-3 times more or less in a week.The problem is when we did not do it within 2-3 days I will feel unwanted, and I will always the one who complain that we did not do it more often. My husband just feels content with our frequency; but he is willing to make me happy, he promises me from time to time.
Every 3-4 months I will always feels I need to address it, because I did not see him wanting me more; we always end up upset and I wish I had less demands and if I can I want to stop myself for wanting it.
I tired and give up now, I dont' want to hope for more, it's been years since I did not arouse or turn on to begin with, no kissing or foreplay anymore. I hate to see us doing it just like chores. Should I entertaint and try to content myself without my husband? Do you have any suggestion? Please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Get some toys, when he's not up to it then take care of yourself...
    Anonymous

• You actually see that alot with couples who have been married for so long. There is couples sex counseling where you guys can go and talk to a professional and reacquaint yourselves. If not try and do it yourselves, sit down with a piece of paper and a pen, and both of you write down what u like and don't like and act on it....but you both have to be on the same level.
    TuckyGirl

Answer by TuckyGirl at 4:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I need sex way too much for SO to keep up with me plus he's having ED problems so I have lots of toys to fill in the blanks so to speak.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Honestly, it sounds like you are insecure in your relationship and you see sex as a way of your husband showing you how much he loves you. I could be off what this is the way I see it. Pay more attention to the little things that he does for you. If you can see love in the little everyday things you will not depend on sex so much.

Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• get started without him.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 6:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2009