What are th really good legit stay at home jobs.

i have a computer and a savings account.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Honestly there are not many legit home jobs out there. This is why most people that work from home have a home business. There is a huge differnece between a home job and a home business. Let me know if you need any help. I searched for a long time!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 4:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I have a home business with DiamondCreek Candles; the products are absolutely beautiful and the commissions are awesome. I began making $ right away and you can too. Here is the link!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I started looking online for work I could do from home and found some great places. I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don’t list them until I've been paid by them.  Nothing to lose by looking, it’s free. You can see my list and details on these places at http://tinyurl.com/homeoffice

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 6:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Be careful, do your research. There are some good ones out there, but you have to choose what kind of job is right for you, and where you fit best, just like you would any other job. I know of a couple of good ones. Let me know and I will fill you in. There are everything from cash gifting, internet advertising, and Fund it . I will be glad to fill you in.
    craftymeme

Answer by craftymeme at 9:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Ive tried a lot of them & the one im with,I make the best pay & get good training & support
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• There really arent oo many legit WAH jobs hiring right now.

Visit
    wahm.com
    workplacelikehome.com

These two websites have tons of information!

I run my own WAH business, if you want info just visit
    www.themomteam.com/momishealthy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• There is a list of over 100 companies that hire at home workers, places like 1800 flowers, American Airlines, Aetna etc..

You can find the list at HomeCareerSuccess.com in the forum.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• If you are looking for a good part-time (or full-time) job, I work for ChaCha. I use it as my blow and go money, but it has helped pay some bills too. I have journaled about it here: ChaCha Is Hiring Again! Yipee!

tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 12:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoxYwrP-IBs

this is a great way to earn money at home.. it is 100% free and legit and I am able to do it while my son naps.. no start up fees or costs at all .

blakesma

Answer by blakesma at 4:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• As the first person said there are not many legit jobs at home. The only way to insure you make real legit money is to start your own home based business. I began my business with Pure Romance and I am loving it. The start up cost is so low that you make it back almost immediately when you begin. They provide you with free training and tons of pdf documents to help with everything you need to know. Visit my website for more information. I promise you will not be disappointed!
    www.ashleyhackett.pureromance.com
    JeisMom0706

Answer by JeisMom0706 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2009