Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I get my name spelled out in photos for under $100???

I saw the coolest product where these companies spell out your name using photos of objects in nature. Unfortunatly they were like $170. Does anybody know a place that is under $100 for one? Thanks

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

Answers (2)
  • get a photo editing program and do it yourself.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • I was going to say you can do it yourself with a photo editting kit.. or you can pm me, and I can do them for you.. I love doing photo arts and then I will e-mail you the finished copy back.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN