What REALLY motivates you to work out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Family reunion in july, class reunion in 2011 and since I was prom queen I dont want to look like i do now, and hopes that hubby will lose weight too.
    Anonymous

• not wanting to put on and keep 20+ pounds after every pregnancy. we plan on having 4 kids so that is just NOT okay with me
    Anonymous

• I want to be a MILF. hahaha
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I teach fitness, so I have to go. If it were up to me I often would make excuses.

Actually, what I have done when I wasn't teaching is to use a treadmill or ski machine while watching a show that I liked every morning. Either that or put some great vigorous music on that I enjoyed keeping in step to.

For keeping motivated, it has to be something you like doing. Even better are several things that you like to do because you get a different exercise from each.

Answer by Bmat at 4:42 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I love the way I feel afterwards. I love the burst of energy that I get and when I work out, I simply don't feel like eating the entire contents of the fridge. :)
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 4:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I didn't want to try to find pants that fit, so I worked out until I lost the baby weight and my old pants fit again, so ultimately is was laziness (for shopping) that motivated me. Aahhh to be lazy!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I wish I knew. Clothes shopping usually does it, but it's not like I go straight from the mall to the gym so...
    Anonymous

• seeing overweight people..... my family has a lot of big women and i dont want to be like that...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Being conceited and "seeing overweight people..... my family has a lot of big women and i dont want to be like that..."
    Anonymous

• Clothes shopping and my fat ass, lol!
    Anonymous