Do you eat meals with your kids if you can, around a table? ; )

We get dinner in but that's it.

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 1:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2014 in General Parenting

• We usually all have dinner together about 3 times a week. Otherwise I quickly feed someone before they run off. If my husbands not home I let my kids eat in the living room.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 5:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2014

• We have breakfast and dinner at the table. If we are home during lunch time we also eat together at the table.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2014

• We didn't even have a table until a couple of weeks ago. We ate together in the living room most of the time.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2014

• Mine are all grown now, but we always had breakfast and dinner at the dining table together, Friday nights we made homemade pizza and watched a movie together, that was the only night we ate in the family room.

Lunches we ate together when possible.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2014

• Breakfast and dinner at the table when DH is home in the mornings, just dinner when he's not.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2014

• Dinner is always around the table, weekend brunch is mostly around the table.
    iamanon

Answer by iamanon at 3:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2014

• Dinner is pretty much always at the table, but sometimes it'll be in the living room. It's always together, though. Breakfast is kind of hit and miss, because we don't all want to eat at the same time, so sometimes we eat together at the table and sometimes we don't. Lunch is also hit and miss, but that's because if I'm working on something, I want to keep working on it. I try to have all of us eat lunch together whenever I can, though.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 4:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2014

• Always at the table. It's a chance offs to all unwind and talk about our day.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 4:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2014

• Every evening plus lunchtime at the weekends.
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 4:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2014

• We always eat supper together at the table. Breakfast around here we eat in shifts. Lunch together on weekends and during the summer

Answer by missanc at 7:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2014