How do you make money with Cashcrate or other survey sites?

I signed up for cashcrate a while ago, but I just don't get how you make money. I don't want to be giving out a card number for free trials and things like that. I just don't get how it works. I know there are moms on here who make lots of money using cashcrate, so if you could tell me how to do it that would be awesome. Plus how much time (realistically) do you spend to make the amount you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• The easiest thing to do would be to send your referrer a message, and see if they replies. You can do that by going into the message center, clicking on new message, and then send it to your referrer. They should have outlined the basics for you when you started. It can be tricky sometimes, and they have changed a lot on there since I started. Also, if you go into the forum it has a lot in there you can learn from. I work about 40 hours a month on it and make decent money, about half of what my SO does working 40 hours a week.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• You cannot make money on it. Those who say they do are probably paid by Cash crate to come on here to sign up new people. It is a scam. I got tons of junk mail, 50 telemarketer calls a day and never saw a check. I completed offers and did the surveys. Don't listen to the plants. Get a part time job in the evenings at Walmart or Target you will make more money.
    Anonymous

• Actually, you CAN make money on Cashcrate, you just have to know what you are doing. There are rules when doing the offers. You will get a ton of junk mail, but that junk mail goes to the emails you use to complete the offers, which you shouldn't be using for personal use. And as for the telemarketers, those people are calling you because you signed up on their websites. Yes, they are a pain in the ass at first, but after doing it for a while you won't get nearly as many calling you as you did in the beginning. And I really don't see how it is a scam. For it to be a real scam you would have to spend money, and you don't have to spend one cent doing cashcrate.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• im with you lilbit836 i do cashcrate as well as a few other sites like it.. i make decent amount every month... its nice. i dont know why people would think cashcrate just hires people to go around telling people about it.... if they'd read the terms and check out the forum they'd know if was absurd for them to even think it was a scam... with 1.1 million members how the hell could it be!? and like you said i also have NEVER paid a cent.. and have been paid VERY nicely for how little time i spend. lol. i think some people are just mad they cant figure it out so they give up and claim it is a scam LOL. w/e.

ANYWAYS.

to answer your question... you should refer. referring is how the top people make money on cashcrate.. make a blog dedicated to cashcrate and pass it out on any sites you know of or are member of. i have a few referral tips on my blog http://www.cashfreeonline.blogspot.com comments/follows MUCH appriciated :)
    MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 1:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Cash crate is not really making money, its getting a portion of the money you spent already back in a form of a rebate.

For a real at home job check out HomeCareerSuccess.com

You may also be interested in www.kgbkgb.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I wouldn't do the survey sites. I did it for a while

I have been with ChaCha since Oct 2006. I saw a segment on them on Good Morning America as I was leaving my house to go to work.I was interested and decided to give it a try and I love it.

It is a great way to make some extra cash. I have payed bills with the money, bought christmas gifts, extra cash to take the kids out.

You can be payed monthly or open an account with Firstib bank and click on pay me now and get the money into your account. And just use your debit card.

If you are looking to make some extra cash I can help you get started!

It is fun and easy. And believe me I have learned a lot answering questions for people lol!

You can log in anytime you want.

Please let me know if you are intrested in more information.

REMEMBER NEVER PAY TO WORK FROM HOME!
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 9:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2009