Outfit to go with flat mary jane shoes?

Can you suggest what outfit to go with this shoes, I'm 40 so mini plaid skirt and skinny jeans won't work, plan to wear it to work at a designer firm.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My mom's 46 and ROCKS her skinny jeans! Age has nothing to do with it...if you look good in it, wear it!

What color are your shoes?
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 5:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• The problem is I had huge tigh, won't look good in skinny jeans, my shoes is dark purple almost black.
    Anonymous

• Honey, I'm a size 16 and rock skinny jeans too! When you're a plus-size, it all depends on the shirts and accessories you pair with the jeans.

Mary Janes would look good with any jeans or slacks, really. I would say put together a few of your favorite outfits then put the shoes on and see if they look good. Or take them with you if you're going shopping.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 5:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2009