Anyone else depressed and tired of being a mom?

I'm tired of the constant hounding and crying. I want to be able to go to the bathroom and be able to pee with her right there.

I can't keep her happy. I can't support her cause we're both jobless... she deserves happy parents, not depressed poor ones. God, I wish they'd take her and put her in the perfect foster home that can support her, and give her everything she wants. I love her to death, and i would die for her, but I don't want her to have a failure as a parent.

she turned 3 today, and we couldn't even afford a cake for her. I know she doesn't understand, but I grew up without presents and cake and happy birthdays. We didn't even celebrate and now, while my husband is at Drill, I'm here, crying...I suck as a parent. She deserves better...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Health

• get a grip. there are no such things as perfect foster homes. and even if she were placed in one that came close, they could rip her out at any time. i've seen it happen. you need to find some friends and family, set up some kind of babysitting bartering system and get a job if that is the path you want. you really don't give us a lot to work with here information wise. but let me say that the fact that you are concerned and care about her so much is just what she does need. a loving home is a child's main need. the rest are details.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Grow up, you have a child now! Keep yourself busy looking for a job, instead of feeling sorry for yourself! Make sure you dont get pregnant again in this state of mind. You should call the county mental health dept. in your location to get help if you cant kick yourself in the butt and get going.
    Anonymous

• hello i am 36 and 3months pregnant and i have a 14 year old daughter i am married and i love kids i cant wait till my baby comes if u dont mind me asking where do u live in am in tennessee i would love to take your child i love kids and i hubby works and i am afixing to get a job also i spoil my daughter and i would spoil yours to even if u just need someone to take the child for a while i would love to so let me know ok .
    brittanysmom87

Answer by brittanysmom87 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• YOU ARE WORTH IT. SHE NEEDS LOVE AND PATIENCE. NOT MONEY TO MAKE HER HAPPY. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! IF YOU LOSE HER, BELIEVE ME YOU WILL REGRET IT. I TOO DID NOT GET PRESENTS OR BIRTHDAYS, BUT LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE. KIDS DO NOT NEED CAKE,
    TO MAKE THEM HAPPY. JUST SOMEONE WHO LOVES THEM AND WANTS THEM.
    Anonymous