Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brown spot treatment?

Anybody know anything to get rid of brown spot/age spot on my face? I tried Clinique Even Better for over a month, it did not work at all.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Answers (5)
  • not really sure.. however my aunt hids hers with that jergins skin color lotion. gives a nice tan to cover up the spots without worrying about creating more due to the sun.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • Make up. Or the dermatologist can laser it off.


    Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • my dr said he could get rid of them for me, but i havent done it yet.. i had perfect skin until i got pregnant then it all went to hell!

    Answer by kelinnh at 7:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • I have a small one on the side of my nose. .hate it! Can't get rid of it. I cover it with make up but plan on going to get a chemical peel or dermabrasion to see if I can get rid of it that way.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

  • Girl you have to try this stuff Mary Kay makes!!! I sell it and it is GREAT!! I mean it. It is cheaper than clinique and all the other high in stuff. is my web site. Have you ever had a Mary Kay facial. You would be shocked if you haven't at how much it works. I use the stufff they make to get rid of puffy and dark circles under eyes, and it works great. I have a few customers that swear by the other stuff for dark spots. Contact me!

    Answer by amt27 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.