Brown spot treatment?

Anybody know anything to get rid of brown spot/age spot on my face? I tried Clinique Even Better for over a month, it did not work at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• not really sure.. however my aunt hids hers with that jergins skin color lotion. gives a nice tan to cover up the spots without worrying about creating more due to the sun.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Make up. Or the dermatologist can laser it off.

Anonymous

• my dr said he could get rid of them for me, but i havent done it yet.. i had perfect skin until i got pregnant then it all went to hell!
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 7:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I have a small one on the side of my nose. .hate it! Can't get rid of it. I cover it with make up but plan on going to get a chemical peel or dermabrasion to see if I can get rid of it that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Girl you have to try this stuff Mary Kay makes!!! I sell it and it is GREAT!! I mean it. It is cheaper than clinique and all the other high in stuff. www.marykay.com/atrescott is my web site. Have you ever had a Mary Kay facial. You would be shocked if you haven't at how much it works. I use the stufff they make to get rid of puffy and dark circles under eyes, and it works great. I have a few customers that swear by the other stuff for dark spots. Contact me!
    amt27

Answer by amt27 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2009