Has any one used a sit and stand double stroller?

My son will be almost 3 by the time the 2nd baby comes and i was considering getting this model as opposed to a regular double... I found some good prices for some on ebay... just wanting feedback from people who have used this stroller thank you

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm getting a sit and stand when this baby gets here. My DD (2 yr old) is always fighting my friends 3 year old for his part of that kind of stroller. I think they are great!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 5:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i have one and i really like it is easy to fold and i dosent take the much of space
    Anonymous

• I have a baby Trend sit in stand and I love it!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 7:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I have the Joovy standing tandem and I LOVE it! My children are ages 1 and 4.5 right now. It has worked great. It is so much easier to maneuver than the side by side or back to fronts. Plus it will last longer because the weight limit will allow the older child to stand in the back longer than you could cram them in the extra seat. I also love the fact that I only have to buckle, unbuckle and lift out/in two children.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:38 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• We have the basic Sit-N-Stand stroller (the one with the bench type seat on the back, not the padded seat with back). My stepdaughter just turned 4 and we have a 2 month old. The car seat fits in the front (using the bar that came with it). It is less bulky than the traditional double stroller (and not as long) and a little easier to steer. It's a little harder to steer than a single, but I can fold it and put it in the back of the car without help. My SD loves it! We used it the last time we flew and it was a blessing in the airport. I'm sure it'll be worth it to have this summer. We got ours on sale at Target.
    marywilliams

Answer by marywilliams at 12:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2009