Registries

Ok so I am trying to figure out where to register... I have four choices selected , but I want some opinions.

1. Babies R us
2. Wal - mart
3. Superbabymall
4 . Target
5. Potterbarn?? Maybe... Like there furniture and room decor

What do you all think? Where did you all register at?? One last question... how did you pick the theme of your babies room?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I chose Target because I felt that it was the best price for the quality of things I would have like for the baby. I always felt babiesrus was very expensive. Baby depot has some good prices too.
    Anonymous

• i like babies r us, target, baby depot. i think pottery barn prices are too steep for shower gifts but then again a few could pitch in. i've never heard of superbabymall.
    zackaroosmom

Answer by zackaroosmom at 5:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I registered at babies R us, I only did the one registry..or maybe I also registered at Target...I can't completely remember.
    For a theme, we just looked at what was out there and chose one that we both liked once we found out the sex of our baby.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I only registered at Walmart... the theme is a personal preference. But you don't want your limit yourself to things that are hard to buy or find.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 5:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• walmart, cheaper for people
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 5:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I went with Babies r us and target. Near me and where my family is they are across the street from one another. For the theme I went with something that would grow with my DD. I chose a garden theme so that nothing had to completely match nor would she outgrow very fast.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• My dd registered at babiesrus and walmart. We figured no matter where you are theres on of the two in your town or nearby. Walmart gives people more money to spend since some items are less expensive, and babiesrus has been invaluable for our family members in other states because they ship the item to us and she can always return it. Im sure walmart does it too but for some reason babiesrus has yeilded the most from out of state family.

Answer by gemgem at 5:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I registered at target online and when I went to the store to add more stuff they gave me this cute little gift bag with all sorts of neat stuff in it including a $20 shutterfly gift card!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 6:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• We did Babies-R-Us and Target. Most of our stuff was at Babies-R-Us and we had a little one at Target. I dont like to add things to the registries that are on-line only and that is why we didnt do walmart cause our walmart is very crappy and hardly has anything. Baby Depot is okay but I like Babies-R-Us better. Never went to pottery barn so I can not give you an opinion on that.

Our nursery theme is Frogs. We choose this because A.) I cant do pink for our little girl and B.) my husband feel in love with the bedding (I love it as well, I just was not in love with it at first but I am now.) and C.) we wanted something gender neutral just in case the ultra-sound was wrong.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 6:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2009