Help with office space!!

We have a spacious townhouse, but there is no room for the main computer. Do any of you have a computer in a bedroom or a different room? There isn't space in the living room for it, so I have to find somewhere else. Any feedback is appreciated!

kittie1919104

Asked by kittie1919104 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Besides myself, I've seen many people adapt to small apartments by making their livingroom their office. You walk in, you'd think that the space is a business. But the space is actually a living domicile. That's how dedicated many business owners are. Kids and pets have to walk around the desk to get to the couch. If I only had pictures to show you, you'd laugh.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 6:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• There are a lot of different places for them.. I have mine in my bedroom.. my mother made an office out of a bedroom, by cutting the bedroom in half.. so they are now two different rooms, one is an office, the other is a sewing room.. my aunt has hers in her dinning room, and my other aunt has hers in the entry hall. my brother has his at the end of a hallway. my uncle has his in the kitchen ontop of the kitchen bar/seating area. There are a lot of places for it.. you just have to be creative. The size of the desk and placement are key.. so just find a small enough desk with enough storage (or you can hang shelving above for additional storage) and keep moving the desk around until it fits into a place.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• mm my comp is in the living room i have my coushes arranged in an L shape and the comp is behind the loveseat between it and the wall. I have seen people with comps in their bedrooms though
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2009