ANYBODY KNOW ANY TIPS ON HOW TO CONCIEVE A GIRL?

I have heard all sorts of theories to concieving a girl. I have 3 boys...sigh. I have heard it improves your chances of having a girl by making daddy get a hot bath right before intercourse, not allowing yourself to have an orgasm due to the change in acidity better suited to concieve a girl, and to make love in the missionary position. Also, I have heard that you try 3 or 4 days before ovulating for a girl. And I also heard that you should douche with a vinegar and water douche right before intercourse. Anybody got any suggestions or have tried this out? Anymore tricks or tips? Thanks, ladies. I really want a girl. I am seriously outnumbered here...LOL.

environmentalpa

Asked by environmentalpa at 6:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• are you the person i gave that site to lol? if not here it is, everything you wish you never knew about swaying for a girl :p

boo the website is taking forever, go to www.in-gender.com and go to forums then gender swaying then FAQ and then TTC a girl (or something like that) it gives you details and everything... good luck!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• No, aliciatron, but i appreciate the website and I'll check it out!
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 8:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Honestly? Even with all those things you remain with the same chance...50-50. The only thing that will TRULY improve your chances is to get hubby's sperm separated and then get artificially inseminated with only the x sperm. But I don't think you can find a lab to do that.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:46 AM on Feb. 22, 2009