Do you think a lot of people have left cafe mom or have quit coming on here as much?

It's been a lot slower since Christmas...At first, I suspected it was just the holiday's but now I'm guessing people are leaving or backing off from being on here much because of all the fighting..It's not as fun as it use to be..Do you think that's why it's been slower these past months?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I quit coming on here as much because I am sick of being bashed and I am sick of my friends being kicked off!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I've noticed quite a few people have left CM all together. Hmmm.....
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 6:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I suppose some couldn't take the heat.

Listen, every single one of us will be criticized for some form of parenting choice we make, so when you make your parenting decsision - make the choice that when criticized about - you WON'T care because you know you did the best thing.

Anonymous

• I actually just started coming on here more. And though I don't know many of the other moms I really like the women I have met.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• It's also because cafemom has gotten boring. It is the same questions being asked a zillion times. I don't know if you're pregnant, If you have to ask about the name you chose then it probably isn't the right one for you. Every person has a right to their own opinion and beliefs, but who the hell died and made any of us God? We don't have the right to judge or bash others for any reason unless it specifically concerns you.

Anonymous

• OP here. I agree that it's getting boring because the same questions are always asked..The "hot topics" are always the same.
    Anonymous

• Yep. I try to keep it interesting by posting questions I haven't seen before every now and then...but it needs to be a group effort, not two or three of us actually trying to make it more interesting. *sigh*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I haven't seen certain people i used to always see... i dunno whats going on with them?

i agree the constant bashing and fighting is quite annoying, but i guess its a part of peoples opinions.... weither we like it or not.... those caddy woman arent making me go anywhere!! lol...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Ive noticed its quieter as well. Very well could be as you say...tired of drama or just doing other things that occupy their time.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i wasnt on here for a long time becuase i was broke and couldnt afford internet for a bit ,,,maybe that could be another reason?
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2009