spin off of another question

has anyone made cannibutter or eaten weed brownies? i havent done either but i heard cannibutter makes the whole house smell like weed. whats it like eating one?

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 6:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Food & Drink

• My friend would make pot cake with pot butter all the time.. it didnt stink up the house too much. One little square of cake and I was flooooooooooooooooored!! It was so yummy. You can mix the butter into anything youre cooking. It's a different stoned than smoking.. you feel lazy, like youre being weighed down, and it takes awhile (30mins) to take affect. Have fun ;D
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:02 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i'll definitely have to try it
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I had the brownies when I was in high school. Made for an interesting rest of the day. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• depends on how potent you make them.. we make butter alot and our house doesnt smell like weed.. also, when you make the brownies you just have to make sure not to burn your butter.. cake is my favorite... my mom was telling me about the last time she saw the doobie brothers and wow, they had some brownies.. she said they were so great...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 10:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I had pot brownies in high school. They were pretty good and made for a fun day. They high lasted pretty long too
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 2:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2009