Is anyone here happy to formula feed?

All the formula feeding mother who answrs most 'hot topic' type questions usually explain why they couldn't breastfeed and that they tried but it didn't work.

Please don't do that, please don't tell me WHY you aren't breastfeeding or if you even tried.

My question is ;

Formula feeders, are you happy that you are formula feeding? (As in, even if you COULD breastfeed, you wouldn't?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• drama.
    Anonymous

• No drama, because this question is UNWELCOME to anyone who wants to critizize someone who formula feeds.
    Anonymous

• Breast Feed or Formula feed. One has more benefits than the other. However, it does NOT matter which you chose or why you choose it. As long as your child is HEALTHY and NOT STARVING.
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i think my problem was that i was just too young and i get frustrated easy and my son wouldnt latch and when i would try to put him to the boob he would scream and i got so mad i decided to just pump and then i couldnt keep up with pumping so i stopped that too. if breastfeeding was easy for me i would have done it until 6 months. i know if i stuck with it it could have happened but i didnt, but now that i know better i'll do better
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I formula fed both my kids and didn't even attempt breast feeding. I knew before I got pregnant I wasn't going to breast feed just from the horror stories I heard from it. One big one is it hurts and in no way shape or form I'm going through any pain when there is an alternative. Bot my kids are healthy and have been since the day they were born. So to me there is no difference. If I have another one I'll formula feed that baby to. Enfamil all day
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I completely chose to formula feed for both my kids. Never considered BF, never wanted to. I personally don't care what others think or say about it because that is MY decision. Not theirs.
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 7:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• My snarky remark to this would be "why yes, I am happy to feed my child substandard food that is often being recalled for contamination."
    Anonymous

• AGGGHHHH. Aliciatron - I said PLEASE, don't tell me about your breastfeeding experience.

Just a simple, "yes, I fomula feed and I wouldn't do it any other way" or "I formula feed, but I wish I didn't have to" is ALL I'm looking for!
    Anonymous

• lol geez sorry i cant read :p i formula fed but i wish i had the patience to breast feed :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:02 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Thank you Mommatime78 and My2luvbugs - you understood the question!
    Anonymous