CAN U

HAVE IMPLATATION BLEEDING AFTER YOU GET A POSTIVE PREGNANCY TEST?
JUST WONDERING I GOT MY POSTIVE ON THURSDAY, BUT HAVE BEEN HAVING THIS RED SPOTTING/BLEEDING SINCE TUESDAY. NOT LIKE MY PRERIOD, BUT ITS REGULAR WITH NO CRAMPS OR BACK ACHE OR ANYTHING. THE NURSE SAID THAT I AM 4 WEEKS PREGNANT. ANY HELP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• POSTER...................
    OH YEAH I TESTED AGAIN ON FRIDAY AND IT WAS STILL POSITVE AND AGAIN THIS MORNING AND IT WAS STILL POSITIVE
    Anonymous

• If it's bright red, I'd go to the doc. The blood shouldn't be bright red. :/ Good luck!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 7:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Implantation is about a week-ish after conception.
    There are variables... Your cycles lengths, you could have conceived on a different day than you had intercourse...
    And before you worry~ know that many moms swear they have regular periods, too, during (some throughout!) pregnancy and are fine.

But you should consult an OB or a midwife to get a better idea of what is/isn't healthy for you, personally.

Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 7:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2009