How can I get Dh to....

Dh makes me feel like nympho-maniac. He could go for weeks without intimacy. He loves to cuddle. He gives me body rubs all the time. He seems perfectly happy just doing these things. When we do have intimacy it is mine blowing and last for hours. Am Iasking to much to have intimacy once a week. I really need the big O more regularly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Lol---there was a question on here earlier about adult toys----the silver bullet is great : ) --It can be used by both of you--but better just for personal pleasure : )
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 7:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• If your hubby,loves to give body rubs,without expecting sex,Please give him to me,I would rather have that than sex any ole day. Jkidn.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Wow! Sounds like an amazing man!!! Only ONE thing missing...lol..
    Anonymous

• You wanna trade husbands? Mine is lazy, never gives me any form of rub, and quite happy finishing sex after 15 leaving me unsatisfied.
    Anonymous

• Well one thing for sure you ladies are making me feel better that I am not alone. Whats with our guys? I thought it was in their nature to be horny all the time.
    Anonymous

• lol I don't get mines once a week either AND he doesn't give me body rubs either. sighs when we do have sex, he lasts 2 minutes.. yippee how sad that I'm not a cheater. lol that was a joke
    Anonymous

• be lucky you get that! Most guys don't consider what he is doing as intimacy! It actually can be more bonding than "sex" alone! I would say you are quite lucky!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• yeah, ill trade husbands if you want.lol..mine would have sex 24/7 if i let him..i just dont have that kind of sex drive..well, i dont really have a drive at all..thats my problem..so lemme know if you wanna trade!! you'll get all the sex you want!lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• oh, and my hubby will make sure you get yours first.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:52 AM on Feb. 22, 2009