Have you been stalked by an anon too????

Some anon is abnormally interested in my posts and answers and I find it to be....stupid. She quotes things I previously said asthough it would bother me. I find it rather bizarre to be overly interested in my CM posts and to analyze them and actually remember all of them, and then to go so far as to follow me with irrelevant sarcastic remarks directed at me. I don't take this personally. I think it is silly and immature. But to each his own. So anon if you get your jollies out of stalking me then more power to ya. Stalk away. (I didn't know I was so controversially interesting...LOL).

Anyone else have this nonsense occur?

jenny3344

Asked by jenny3344 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2014 in Just for Fun

• "If you ignore them they will usually stop, eventually"

The question is, who is more stubborn: you or the anon? Because that's what it comes down to. And then if you lose that little wager and respond before they give up everyone blames you for responding, instead of just ignoring, when the anon will harass you for as long as it takes to get that response.

And yes, I've been stalked by anons before. Following me around and leaving "blah blah blah" or other comments after mine, etc.
    Used to be CM would nip that shit in the bud, but lately they've adopted a drama is okay policy that is complete crap.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 7, 2014

• yes this has happened to most of us.
    But yet....anons are sooooo innocent lol.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2014

• Someone who is Anon goes around laughing at me hysterically if someone doesn't understand my response.
    I believe "anon" is either dumb as fuck or mentally unstable.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2014

• Welcome to Answers, this is why people want anon gone.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2014

• Man, y'all got my answer deleted. See, they're on the nutter tree.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 3:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2014

• go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Odd comment for someone whose acct was created AFTER the anon drama died down when the biggest purveyor of it had her accounts deleted.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2014

• Probably. I was also stalked by someone who wasn't anon. People are creepy.
    anime0719

Answer by anime0719 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2014

• If you ignore them they will usually stop, eventually. It is like a stray animal. Do not feed the strays, if you do they will keep coming back.

Answer by louise2 at 6:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2014

• Ooohhh, CM.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 8:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2014

• That's funny iamanon.... With you being so "new" around here I wouldn't think you'd really had time to observe "the regulars" behavior. Interesting.
    Ramble_on

Answer by Ramble_on at 11:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2014