Is any one else frustrated with your sex life?

I am so tired of not getting "mine" during sex with my husband! We have been married 15 yrs and when he can "hold on" it is really great, but at least half of the time it's not for me. He feels bad and apoligizes, but that does not give me what I need. I am 38 and at the PEAK of my prime now, so much I am about to burst!
I couldn't get it somewhere else, I would never betray him, I adore him in every other way.
Please tell me I am not the only frustrated mom out there!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• i havent had sex in 7 months sorry i cant help you there but yes im married
    Anonymous

• I can't help either as I'm just as frustrated as you are. After 9 years I still haven't gotten mines. I don't cheat and would not consider it so I just have to keep my BOB on hand.
    Anonymous

• thank god for toys lol
    Anonymous

• Yes I am lucky to get it once a week. Thinking about getting a toy to fill in the gap.
    Anonymous

• Does he go quick in every position? My hubby was the same way until I took control, try diffrent positions, buy some C-spot toys to help you reach your O quicker, have him wear a condom for a few minutes to get over that first 15 mins or so, have sex more often,. There are alot of trick to him lasting longer... Hope this helps
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Absolutely!! But mine is my "fault" kind of, because I'm pregnant, and it's just annoying. I wish the belly didn't get in the freaking way!!

mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 7:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I'm frustrated at the moment, yes! But I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant and sex is just as uncomfortable as sitting or standing right now, lol! I can't wait to have this kid out of me so I can have some badly needed enjoyable sex, hahaha!
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 7:42 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I haven't had sex in 2 and a half weeks, so yes frustrated. I keep my vibrator in my pillow case so that he knows its there when he is sleeping or taking his naps. Sometimes it bothers him because he feels lik i depend on a vibrator to give me what he can't.
    Anonymous

• Haven't had ONE 'O' in all the years I've been married (well, it's only 6 yrs so far. lol). I'm not one for toys (just a preference) but I think I've convinced myself I'll never O. lol
    Anonymous

• anon 7:48 you dont need toys to have a O, just makes it easier sometimes... take control of your love life, tell him what feels good to you, if you dont know, both of you can discover, oh and hint for you, having him stimulate you cliturous at the same time as viginal intercourse can produce a very powerful O.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2009