What makes some women do this?

It's really cold out, no snow, but about 29 degrees, slight breeze. So I go to Wal*Mart at 1:30 in the afternoon, and this woman had her kid with her, looked about 2 years old, barefoot, wearing a diaper and little thin pajamas. She was in the checkout line in front of me, talking to the cashier about how cold it was outside. SHE had on boots and a big coat! Is she crazy or what? What makes a woman drag her kid out in the cold without shoes or a coat when she obviously knows it's cold from the way she dressed herself. There was no blanket or child's coat in the basket either. I HOPE she wasn't planning to make the child walk to her car with no shoes....he looked kind of big to carry.

pagan_mama

Asked by pagan_mama at 7:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your question is,"What makes a woman drag her kid out in the cold when she obviously knows it's cold from the way she dressed herself." There's only one answer that is logical and very obvious---PURE SELFISHNESS!!! This woman is clearly not concerned about how the cold might affect her child, but thinks enough of herself to insulate her own body against the elements This is a person who is completely self=absorbed and unconcerned about the needs of those around her--including those of her own child. Where is CPS when you need them?
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 8:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• because she is a stupid b
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• hey pagan mommy
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Hi Nakita!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I remember once we went to go pick up SS from BM. It had snowed that day. She was outside smoking a cigarette letting him play on the porch. She was in sweats and a big leather jacket with a beanie on. SS had no shoes or coat. She had left them in her car. DH was furious and made that known. Little man's lips were blue when we got him in the car. They just don't think sometimes. I think they forget that their children suffer the elements worse than adults do.
    Anonymous

• wow- I'd have had trouble keeping my mouth shut... poor baby
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• that makes me sick, I can't believe some women are allowed to have kids. Shame on her.
    Angelrica

Answer by Angelrica at 7:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2009