What kind of kid were you?

tomboy? bookworm? girly girl? other?
I was a bookworm. I think I read just about every book in the kid's section of the library over a few summers

Matka_Kinder

Asked by Matka_Kinder at 11:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2014 in Just for Fun

• Tomboy, bookworm, athlete. LOL, I read all the time, I also played soccer, baseball and basketball and climbed trees (where I would sit and read a book) and ride dirt bikes.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2014

• I was definitely a bookworm, but I was also a girly girl.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2014

• Bookworm, tomboyish...very much like kmath. I guess I was just a "well rounded" kid.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2014

• I was girly girly! good kid with a great base of standards.

Answer by older at 11:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2014

• Tomboy all the way! I loved getting muddy, playing in the hay, swimming in the creek, etc. I had more matchbox cars then my brother did! Of course I think I aquired a few of his along the way....I also loved to read. By 5th grade I was reading Barbara Cartland (Oh the poor helpless woman who had to be saved by a strong man...)Got a D in reading one semester as the teacher told my mom I never read which was a laugh. I just never wanted to do the stupid book reports. Name, author, characters, what was the book about. 2nd semester I did all my reports in one week and turned them in one at a time. Had to be books from her stupid list as well. Never read one of them but ended up getting an A that semester.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2014

• I was, and still am, a tomboy-bookworm.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2014

• Tom boy. I grew up with two brothers. I had cousins that lived next door, but we were always playing baseball together and being rowdy!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:44 AM on Jul. 8, 2014

• Bossy, girly girl, with a bit of drama queen thrown in for good measure. ;0)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2014

• I was never really a child. I was an adult and had adult responsibilities. I love to read and I did all the male things such as maintaining the car and mowing the lawn and stuff like that. Even at about 5, I am told I was a very sober child, though a little more outgrowing.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2014

• That should be outgoing
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2014