I thought all men were..

born to be naturally horny. Can someone answer my question. Why are all men not horny? Mine would rather sleep. What about your DH or SO what would they rather do than have relations with you even thought they truly love you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Mine tries to avoid relations b/c we are not married and God frowns on it. But according to him you can only hold out so long and then you have to give in. Personally I would rather sleep, but if he wants it he needs to get it while I am awake.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:38 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Mines does the samething. He would do anything else besides doing the do. We didn't do it on our wedding night nor this Valeintines day. His sexual appetite is nothing like mines and it frustrates me.
    Anonymous

• jerk off.lol
    Anonymous

• Not all men are ruled by what's behind their zipper. Sex doesn't neccesarily equate love. We can cuddle and he would love me just as much in that moment as a sexual moment.

.Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 7:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I could not live like that.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• OMG I Though my husband was the only one who would rather snooze then get busy!!
    Angelrica

Answer by Angelrica at 7:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• my hubby and I are just a like we like to get busy then we sleep a lot better
    helpme910

Answer by helpme910 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• That is like saying all women use sex to trap men or all women are prude. You can't pigeon hole the entire male population. It's not fair to them.
    Every man has different testosterone levels or have other priorities and stresses. There are many reasons a man may not be a complete horn ball, just like there are many reasons why a woman may lose her sex drive or didn't have a high sex drive to begin with.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 8:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Because age, work, stress, etc. come in to play. A Man hits his prime in his teens to early 20's a Woman not until mid 30's! So we are not programmed the same. I also think that it has been an excuse for Men for years "oh we need more sex,etc".. bullcrap! I think alot of Women crave the same amount we are/have been in the past more modest about it! Why do you think there are so many "cougars" out there prowling around?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Age is not necessarily a factor... my husband is 23 but he works 7 days a week, on call 24 hours a day, and he would rather relax in front of the t.v. or play video games... Well, at least Im not the only one who has this problem... I was worried!
    rozey202

Answer by rozey202 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2009