Have you ever heard of a man turning down a threesome?

I told my SO that I wanted to have a threesome.He told me he really doesn't want to.But he would sit back and watch.I have never heard of a man turning down a threesome before.But it's good to know that he isn't interested in other women.

But doesn't that seem a little wierd to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha yeah my hubby has been trying to get me to have one...its not that im not into it but cant find the right woman. The rule is I choose the woman/friend and we will do it. To answer your ? no I have never heard a man turn one down.
    Anonymous

• No. My husband would not want a threesome. I know people who have and their marriage in time was over. The husband and other woman decided to hook up and the wife was left out in the cold.
    Anonymous

• Mine would. He isn't into any kind of kinky stuff like that. He just wants me and that makes me feel good to know that I am enough to satisfy him.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I wouldn't want to do it. No way. My husband either.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• My husband will turn down one. He will sit back and watch and that is all he chooses to do.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I thought mine would want 1 but he said no cuz he doesnt want 2 share me with anybody so yea at first i thought it was weird to but its cool lol
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 8:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I don't think that is weird at all ... my husband would turn it down too.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I belive my husband would turn it down. Or at least I hope he would.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2009