do i have a chance to have a baby after two miscarriage

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Absolutely! Have hope. You have reason to believe you will be able to carry your next baby to term. Get an appointment with a fertility specialist and make sure all the bases are covered as far as possible causes for the miscarriages. It may seem like an impossibility after two loses but that doesn't mean it is!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 9:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yes. I miscarried and I am pregnant again. Just don't get your hopes up until you make it past those 14 weeks. When that happens than get excited but until then make it something that if it happens, happens but if not than there is nothing you can do to prevent it. Take the necessary precautions like starting prenatals and take folic acid. Try not to over exert yourself. Good luck and have fun trying.
    notjstanothrmom

Answer by notjstanothrmom at 9:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My Mom had 3 or 4 misses and 3 healthy children, so don't worry, and don't lose hope.
    snugglebunney

Answer by snugglebunney at 9:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• well I had two miscarriages and one ectopic then had my lovely boy so yeah you have a good chance.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 10:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yes! It's absolutely possible! Do your doctors are midwifes know why you miscarried twice in a row? If not you can have them run some test but in all honesty it may have just been one f those things. You may go on to have 4 completely healthy pregnancies after this! Just don't give up hope! Make a doctor's appointment if you are concerned.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• my mom had a miscarrage had a my oldest brother then miscarried at 8 months and then had my older brother me and my twin brothers
    Anonymous

• just have faith......well,me i have three ectopic pregnancies now i have a 8 years old girl,just talk to your doctor what to do.GOOD LUCK...GIRL!!!
    garnet2008

Answer by garnet2008 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I just had a misscarriage in january and i am 3 months pregnant now im sure it is possible unless there is a reason why? but everyday is so scary for me if i dont feel sick or some kind of symptom i start to worry
    crissy386

Answer by crissy386 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It is completely possible.
    I had four losses... and each were equally hard to cope with.
    The last one was in november, when I had to have a d/c, and then I was schedueld to see an specialist, but when I went to my appointment ( that took 3 mos. to get) We discovered my little girl!!! I am 30 wks pregnant today!! Just dont give up hope!
    o0o_Alleigh_o0o

Answer by o0o_Alleigh_o0o at 12:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• let me add, i had No clue I was 3 mos. pregnant before i found out.. no symptoms , nothing...
    so it was a nice suprise!
    o0o_Alleigh_o0o

Answer by o0o_Alleigh_o0o at 12:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2008