Duggar family is a colt...

Just kidding but they have too many kids. I dont like how they older kids have to take care of the babies! Its NOT fair. And they do have their own bussiness but TLC pays them as well. Their No diff than Jon and kate....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• she just keeps having kids what is her problem
    Anonymous

• is that the family with 17 and counting kids? its crazy let teenagers be teenagers!!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• There trying to make their own small country i guess!
    Anonymous

• The Duggar family is a male baby horse. What? I thought they were just a HUGE family. Hmmm..I'm lost!
    Anonymous

• Its a new season and its called 18 and counting!!! uhh wonder if more is coming??
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Its part of their religion. They're part of the Quiverful Movement. Read about it and you'll have a better understanding of the Duggars.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I think you mean cult.
    Anonymous

• I thought it was kinda sad the wedding their son had. Seemed like he just wanted to marry to boink the girl. They are 20 and had to drive and go on dates with a chaprone
    Anonymous

• i see then like a cult ... jon and kate are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY more normal~duggar's hair/lifestyle/sexism/etc really scare me~
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:42 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• What the heck is wrong with having a ton of babies and having the older ones help take care of the younger ones? It's called instilling responsibility and I bet they won't be having too many teen pregnancies to worry about, either.
    Also, what is wrong with capitalizing on your lifestyle? They found a way to financially support their family while educating the nation on what it is like to have a large family. I say kudo's to them!
    Don't knock it until you try it.
    Anonymous