What do you think of this?

I got a fiance, who was living with some chick for 5 yrs. prior to me. They broke up several years ago because she had like 27 chihuahua's, in his tiny 2 bedroom home, and they pissed everywhere and she never cleaned up. He always did after he got home from being gone for a few weeks at a time. He tells me he doesn't talk to her, but yet she keeps calling him. He changed his number once before, and he says she can get his cell phone number without him giving it to her. I think that is bullsh*t.

He gave it to her, because when confronted he never denied it. Talking to her behind my back and lies saying he doesn't.

We have fought over this . There was one time he did call to tell her not to call him and he fucking CRIED after doing so. WTF was that BullSH*T!? This is the only issue I have with him. So what do you think? I know he isn't screwing her or cheating on me but the whole idea. Sheesh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I would tell him if he wants to talk to her then he can have her
    helpme910

Answer by helpme910 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• It sounds like he still wants to be friends with her but doesnt want to tell u or admit it. He probly knows that u mite explode on him if he tells you. They did spend 5 years together so its probly hard to get rid of her jus like that. But hes with you now so you need to let him know how you feel. He does need to get over it. Yall will be married soon.
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 8:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• some bonds just can't be broken. I guess you have to accept their strong friendship or cut him loose. Maybe he just likes her dogs!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• But he doesn't have to do this behind my back ok? I did tell him if she calls him again I am walking. He said he would change the number, and I was like, yeah so you can give it to her again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Hmmm seems like she does not want to let go. Confront her and ask WHY the secret calls? Ditch his ass if it keeps going on.
    JanuaryRayne

Answer by JanuaryRayne at 12:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I would confront her myself. Tell her to let go and then kick him in the balls for doing this behind your back and then ditch the fucker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Feb. 22, 2009