Very worried! im 14 weeks!

My first apointment i got a pap and they didnt say anything about it so im figuring it was normal but awhile back me and my SO was seperated and he made the stupid choice of sleeping with another woman i stayed single and didnt mess around well we made up got back together and everything is great and we're expecting our second but I have noticed ALOT of discharge more than I had when i was preg with my son and its like a yellow pee colored discharge it dont smell bad its just a large amount I also noticed i have very small pimple sores on my vagina but i used to get them becouse of shaving but i havent shaved in awhile and nothing coming out of the sores there pretty much dried little bitty things I just dont know what it could be ?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well a pap test won't show if you have an STD. You need to be tested specifically for STDs to be sure you're healthy.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I would recommend going back to your dr, and getting checked. Good luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• The discharge can be normal, but I would talk to the Dr. about any bumps, that doesn't sound right, but then again I'm not a Dr. so I wouldn't know for sure. Good luck
    Anonymous

• yeah, I would talk to your doctor and ask him to test you.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 9:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• You need specific tests your stds. Different stds have a different period of time before they will show positive as well. I have been having the razor bumps lately to though just to let you know. I've noticed that my skin is dryer and the hair is maybe thicker and causing like ingrown hairs. Good luck.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 9:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2009