Anybody get a new Verizon phone?

My DH and I are looking into new phones. There are so many to choose from and so many conflicting reviews. So do you like your phone?

Farrahann

Asked by Farrahann at 9:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Shopping

• I have an EnV2 ... I love it because I use it mostly to text. It is the nicest phone I have ever had. I don't use it for the internet or anything like that though so I couldn't tell you about those features specifically
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Oh I probably should have specified that I don't need internet access.  Thanks ZaTa, gonna check it out.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I have a Samsung Propel and really like it. We got new phones at Christmas time and I really wanted to a full keyboard, plus a camera. It's a slide phone where the keyboard is protected.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I have the LG Voyager and love it. My husband has one two and we can text each other a mile a minute lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:39 PM on Feb. 21, 2009