Would you freak out if a tiny spider climbed on you?

I was just sitting here typing when all of a sudden I felt a small tickle on my head.
I reach over to give my self alittle scratch that is when I noticed this itty bitty spider I just shook it off my hand slowly.

Do little spiders bite?

The other day I found a spider the size of a dime (including the legs length) I personally don't like to kill spiders I heard they are good luck for the home, anyway I just grabbed my long handle dust pan and a broom and took outside.
It is funny because when you see one it looks as though they are looking at you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pets

• Ewwww. Yes! Spiders of any size scare me silly. I try not to kill them. I try to carry them outside. I'm not always successful- sometimes too startled. I believe that spider of any size will bite. We finally had to call an exterminator when we had an infestation of wolf spiders. They are huge- the size of a small mouse. Inside the house and out. * shudder *

Answer by Bmat at 3:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• no, little ones do not bother me.
    I just think it's hilarious this question is posted under "PETS"
    LMAO
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I don't freak out (but man it's a sight to watch my sister!), but I don't like them, and I will squash them the little buggers. I know they're good and all, but they look icky and I get the crawly feeling all over when I see them. I just prefer them gone. Now big spiders are another matter!!
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 9:11 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I hate spiders! all spiders! I don't care how big or little they are!!! I freak out!

all spiders can bite, it's just a matter of if you will feel it or not.

Spiders outside get to live as long they stay away from me... spiders inside DIE!
    Anonymous

• I freak if a spider gets on me! I just had to rub my head from you saying there was one on YOU! I hate spiders and have just recently been able to kill small ones on my own instead of screeching like there was a tarantula over every spider! The other day there was one on the floor in my bedroom, I woke hubby up to get out of bed so I could shake out the blanket incase it's little buddy had climbed up into my bed! They are my one super girly fear!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I hate spiders! You're lucky if they only bite you and don't crawl in your mouth when you are sleeping-experts figure that a human swallows about 9-10 spiders a year. YUMMY, huh?

So just be thankful they are on your leg and not in your mouth, JMO!
    Anonymous

• Actually, it's an urban legend that we swallow spiders while we sleep.  http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.asp

I am not a fan of spiders in the house, but I rarely kill them...unless they're huge. I will scoop them up on a piece of paper and deposit them outside.

StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 9:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• All spiders freak me out. lol I even had a dream the other night that I was trying to plug my alarm clock in and this GIANT spider climbed out of the outlet. I'm not sure where that dream come from??
    But yes, spiders freak me out. I don't care how big (or small) they are!
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 9:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Spiders are yucky!!!!! EEWWW!!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:31 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• yes If i feel anything moving, I freak and slap it off whatever is there, Lol sometimes it has just been one of my own hairs.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2009